£80-£100k basic salary + benefits
About The Company:
Our client is a growing organisation operating within the home improvement sector, with a group turnover of over £30M. They have ambitious growth plans to quadruple the turnover of the business in the next 3 years by offering complete solutions for their clients from home surveys and design through to product installation and aftercare service.
Quality and service levels are key for the business and were recently accredited with a Trustmark License Plus. The company culture is friendly, collaborative, and supportive with employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. As such they are looking to bring on board a Director of Customer Service to bring a proactive approach and transform their customer service function.
Director of Customer Service – The Role:
This is a key role as part of their senior leadership team to develop and implement a world class customer service strategy, building the function from the ground up. Working in close collaboration with other members of the leadership team, especially Operations and Marketing, you will ensure that the function is delivering in line with group strategy. The role will operate within a heavily regulated environment, so it is key that the function is compliant, and you build strong relationships with the regulators.
Director of Customer Service – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, build and lead the customer service function for the business
- Work collaboratively with peers and team members throughout the organisation to influence customer improvements
- Ensure full regulatory compliance and legal requirements
- Enhance customer service performance and monitor its effectiveness using a chosen customer service metric
- Set and manage the budget for the customer service function
Director of Customer Service – You:
- Proven track record of building a world class customer service function from the ground up
- Experience working within a heavily regulated environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a leadership team
- Highly proficient at project planning, time management, budgeting and oversight
Director of Customer Service – Benefits:
- Tailored professional development for your career aspirations
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare + other benefits
- Regular company wide incentives including attending events of your choice and weekends away
To submit your CV for this exciting Director of Customer Service opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.