Energy, Oil and Gas Headhunters, Technology Headhunters
£90-100k + benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Development Director to lead and create a UK base for their growing business.
About The Company:
Our client is a fast growing renewable energy organisation who have achieved great success across mainland Europe and the Americas. They focus primarily on solar and wind projects, utilising their 40 years’ experience within the sector, and are involved in the end-to-end cycle of all projects from identification, development and the decommissioning.
As a result of their success, they are looking to enter the UK market and drive further growth.
Project Development Director – The Role:
This will be the first hire for our client in the UK and will be responsible for the identification and development of new photovoltaic and wind projects in the UK. You will spot new greenfield opportunities, negotiate and work closely with land owners and manage the project through to completion. It is an autonomous role, with the ability to make decisions quickly and drive the success of the UK business.
The role will be supported by the founders of the business and will be able to utilise their extensive network.
Project Development Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop potential greenfield project opportunities for solar and wind power generation
- Negotiate and build lasting relationships with landowners, investors and local authorities for lease or land acquisition
- Ensure the success for the complete project development lifecycle
- Be the face of the organisation in the UK, providing expertise on the renewable energy space
Project Development Director – You:
- Min. 5 years’ experience within the renewable energy space, ideally with project development
- Strong track record of spotting areas for new projects; securing new business across detailed sales cycles
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive in approach to sales and project development
Project Development Director – Benefits:
- Remote based working
- Tailored professional development for your career aspirations
- Generous holiday entitlement
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Development Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.