£120-£150k + benefits
Our client are a multi-billion-dollar global FinTech organisation who have an exciting opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar global FinTech organisation who have experienced rapid growth over recent years. With over 200 employees and offices across the globe, they have ambitious growth plans to become the market leader in the next 3-5 years. They cover a wide range of products and services including cryptocurrencies, payments and investment.
CFO – The Role:
The CFO will oversee the entire finance department within the business. It will provide strategic direction to the organisation alongside direct responsibility for cash management, strategic analysis and support decision-making by the executive directors, board and shareholders. The role will oversee all cash management, Over The Counter (OTC) finance, forecasting, revenue management and financial reporting. It will manage the relationships with the UK banks in a crucial role for the business.
CFO – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and execute the organisation’s financial strategy
- Monitor and provide regular financial reports to the board and its shareholders
- Provide strategic analysis and support to the executive board and the investors
- Develop an accounting function, reporting and internal financial processes
- Provide advice on all trades and future trends of the market
CFO – You:
- Min. 20 years in a senior financial position e.g., Finance Director, CFO
- Must be a qualified Accountant and hold an ACCA accreditation or similar
- Track record of managing £/$bn accounts
- Experience in OTC Finance within the FinTech space
CFO – Benefits:
- Ability to shape the future growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to visit their offices across the globe including their new office in the UAE
- Modern offices
To submit your CV for this exciting CFO opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.