£100-120k + benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a global construction organisation, focusing on high-profile and large-scale infrastructure projects. Their current turnover sits at over €1bn with ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years. They work on a variety of projects covering highways, roads, airports, rail and large land developments. As a global organisation, they have offices and opportunities across the globe.
Contracts Manager – The Role:
Due to demand, they are looking to bring on a Contracts Manager to work on a high-profile infrastructure project worth c£500M. The role will work directly for the Projects Director and will work across all departments to ensure the success of the project to time and to budget. It will get involved in arbitrations, contract negotiations and the resolution of any issues. Additionally, there will be opportunities for travel overseas.
Contracts Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Work with other departments including Key Account Managers and Clerks to do arbitrations, contract negotiations and procurement
- Manage a direct team of 7, ensuring that the project is operating as smoothly as possible
- Meet with clients and the rest of the project team to provide updates
- Manage construction schedule and budgets, including working with 3rd parties as and when required
- Regular travel to offices and projects overseas
Contracts Manager – You:
- Strong track record of working for large construction organisations, focusing on large infrastructure projects e.g., road, rail, airports
- Experience of dealing with arbitrations
- Min. 20 years’ experience within the construction sector
- Ideally, degree educated or similar
Contracts Manager – Benefits:
- Annual company bonus based on performance
- Private medical care
- Opportunity for progression and continued personal development
- Opportunity for work overseas
To submit your CV for this exciting Contracts Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant