£Competitive + Benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to join their rapidly growing London-based team.
Change Manager - About the Company:
Our client is a leading Fintech Payments Group that bring together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution.
Change Manager- The Role:
Our client are looking for an experienced Change Manager to build and execute a project delivery structure for critical products and processes.. This role partners business, technology, and wider company project teams to ensure that the proposed solutions are delivered in a timely fashion and in line with the company’s strategic objectives. Being at the front line of our project delivery strategy, you will ideally come from a similar, fast paced business, financial services, banking, or fintech background.
Change Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Setting projects up for success by building and maintaining a project plan to track delivery against agreed milestones as well as managing delivery risk
- Identifying the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups.
- Translate communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables and ensures implementation thereof
- Effectively estimate costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference and business benefits
- Build, leads, and coaches multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Keep project financial records up to date, ensuring appropriate levels of contingency are being held for the unknowns
- Work collaboratively across the business to ensure projects deliver the outcomes defined in each business case
- Define and drive best practice and consistent delivery of service
- Provide leadership during development by identifying any incremental opportunities
- Actively manage projects, manage resources to define and execute against plans
- Actively manage Quality, Financials, Dependencies, Key Risks, and Issues
- Deliver smooth service implementation through development of relationships, operational enablement, and testing phases.
- Liaison with all operational delivery organisations in developing the service
- Manage relationships with key business stakeholders, leadership, and service partners
- Align leadership (e.g., sponsors, senior and middle leadership) on key messaging and communication approach across all departments
Change Manager- You:
- Excellent understanding of project management techniques and ability to tailor your delivery style using the most appropriate methodology for the project
- Experience in fintech, payments and banking
- Proven success in delivering business change in a high growth environment, working with both Business and in-house/external IT teams.
- Proven stakeholder management skills with the ability to handle conflict
- Excellent collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- An ability to navigate the organisation, and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organisation
- Experience with Agile frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban is a plus)
Change Manager - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
To submit your CV for this exciting Change Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant