£40k Basic + Package / Benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Trainer / Product Support Manager to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist vehicles, they are looking for experienced technical support trainer to drive continuous implementation of product training programmes. Their client base ranges from Local Authorities, Emergency Services, National and Regional Contractors to name a few. In the UK the business has 8 depots across the UK and has a UK turnover in the region of £120M.
Technical Support Trainer – The Role:
This role is required to advise both customers and dealers on the technical aspects of products and represent our client in direct communication with the customer base. Developing new training plans for delivery both in person and online will be required, while advising on the specifics of each product while adhering to the standards expected.
Customer satisfaction is paramount in this role to maintain the industry leading reputation of our client.
Technical Support Trainer – Key Responsibilities:
- To Support the client base with training and technical support, in addition the individual will develop their own training where appropriate
- On site and remote troubleshooting and consolation
- The development and delivery of training courses to be deliver both face to face and remotely
- Take responsibility of customer issues and concerns, offer feedback to our client and ensure all customer satisfaction standards are maintained
- Consistently keep updated with the new products and technologies
- Prepare visit and technical reports, offering feedback for ongoing maintenance
- Out of hours Ad Hoc technical support is required
Technical Support Trainer – You:
- Experience with automotive or electrical vehicles is essential
- Ideally you should have experience in service training of such vehicles
- You must have great communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone skills
- Multitasking should come easy to you, and you are a self-starter and work well under little supervision
- Have a great track record in the motor sector, working in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to work under pressure
- Qualifications in relevant accredited vehicle technology is desirable
Technical Support Trainer – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit related bonus
- Employee benefits shopping discount portal
- Ride to work scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Support Trainer opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.