£50k basic + package including company car
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager (Municipal Vehicles) to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading Municipal Vehicle manufacturer who are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join a growing team. With over 65 years’ experience they are a world leader, providing a wide range of products to market – with customers ranging from Local Authorities, Emergency Services, National and Regional Contractors to name a few. In the UK, the business has 4 depots across the UK and has a turnover in the region of £40M.
Area Sales Manager – The Role:
As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, selling our clients products to local authorities and re-sellers. Your focus will be on growing sales of Municipal Vehicles, taking advantage of our client&amp;#39;s existing contact base and market reputation. You will have plenty of opportunity to engage with the right prospects straight away. You will own your own territory and be expected to deliver growth in this location while maintaining excellent customer service standards.
Area Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities –
- Increase sales of our client’s product range to an existing customer base
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Servicing the needs of existing clients, while introducing them to new products
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to the national sales manager/director
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Area Sales Manager – You:
- You must have great communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone skills
- Multi-tasking should come easy to you, and you are a self-starter and work well under little supervision.
- Ideally, you should have experience of area sales
- Have a great track record in vehicle sales, experience with heavy vehicle sales is desirable
Area Sales Manager – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit related bonus
- Employee benefits shopping discount portal
- Ride to work scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Area Sales Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.