£40k Basic + Package / Benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading national Truck Dealer network who are looking to hire a Technical Trainer/Demonstrator to join a growing team. With over 65 years’ experience, they are a world leader, providing a wide range of products to market – customers ranging from Local Authorities, Emergency Services, National and Regional Contractors to name a few. In the UK the business has 8 depots across the UK and has a UK turnover in the region of £120M.
Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks – The Role:
This role is required to advise both customers and dealers on the technical aspects of products and represent our client in direct communication with the customer base. The delivery of technical support and training is a key element of this position, advising on the specifics of each product while adhering to the standards expected.
Customer satisfaction is paramount in this role to maintain the industry-leading reputation of our client.
Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks – Key Responsibilities:
- To Support the client base with training and technical support, in addition the individual will develop their own training where appropriate
- On-site and remote troubleshooting and consolation
- Take responsibility of customer issues and concerns, offer feedback to our client and ensure all customer satisfaction standards are maintained
- Consistently keep updated with the new products and technologies
- Prepare and document service schedules and reports for all service visits, offering feedback for ongoing maintenance
- Out of hours Ad Hoc technical support is required
Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks – You:
- You must have great communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone skills
- Multitasking should come easy to you, and you are a self-starter and work well under little supervision
- Have a great track record in the motor sector, working in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to work under pressure
- Qualifications in relevant accredited vehicle technology is desirable
Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Profit related bonus
- Employee benefits shopping discount portal
- Ride to work scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Trainer/Demonstrator - Trucks opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.