£35k Basic + Package/Benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Mobile Service Technician to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading national Truck Dealer network who are looking for a series of Workshop Service Technicians to join a growing team. With over 65 years’ experience they are a world leader, providing a wide range of products to market – customers ranging from Local Authorities, Emergency Services, National and Regional Contractors to name a few. In the UK the business has 8 depots across the UK and has a UK turnover in the region of £120M.
Vehicle Mobile Service Technician – The Role:
This role is required to offer exceptional support across customer locations in a defined territory, offering technical solutions and repairs in a cost-effective manner, whilst offering convenience and excellent service to customers. You will join a growing national support network team, who work to the highest standards possible.
Vehicle Mobile Service Technician – Key Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to complete a wide variety of repairs, to the highest professional standards, while ensuring that customer enquiries are handled in a polite and effective manner
- You will be expected to work unsupervised for the most part with broader support from the depot network
- You must adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Assist in the reporting of market intelligence to the senior team, identifying and challenges and problems to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
Vehicle Mobile Service Technician – You:
- You must have great communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone skills
- Multitasking should come easy to you, and you are a self-starter and work well under little supervision
- Have a great track record in the motor sector, working in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Qualifications in relevant accredited vehicle technology is desirable
Vehicle Mobile Service Technician – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- OT paid from home commute
- Company Vehicle
- Life Assurance
- Profit related bonus
- Employee benefits shopping discount portal
- Ride to work scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Vehicle Mobile Service Technician opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.