Learning and Development Headhunters, Technology Headhunters
£60,000 to £70,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a rapidly growing EdTech business who are looking to drive growth in the UK following success across mainland Europe. They provide a range of learning and development software with a particular focus on a blended learning platform. Currently, they are able to provide off the shelf products alongside bespoke elements for their larger value customers. With another round of funding in sight, they are looking to bring on board a Business Development Manager who will drive sales in the UK.
Business Development Manager – The Role:
As the first hire for sales in the UK, the role will focus on generating new business and expanding their customer base. You will work closely with the UK Country Manager to execute the sales strategy but will be given the autonomy to target clients of your choice. This can include SME businesses and enterprise clients. There is huge potential for the right candidate to progress their career with the business as it continues to grow.
Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Prospect new opportunities, identify clients needs and requirements and win new business through a consultative sales approach
- Represent the organisation at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Provide client solutions and look to sell both transactional and bespoke products
Business Development Manager – You:
- Confidence in engaging with new clients, building relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in consultative and transactional selling, ideally within the EdTech or similar sectors
- Experience on winning new business, generating own leads, and managing relationships
Business Development Manager – Benefits:
- You will be the first hire for sales for the business so will have direct access to the UK Country Manager, working alongside them in the execution of the business strategy
- There is huge scope for progression if successful - in the medium-term there is potential to build a functioning sales team around you
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.