£80k + package + OTE
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join the team.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity to help develop a growing company in a key Board level role? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can travel and meet a wide array of B2B clients?
Head of Sales – Our Client:
Our client is a leading SaaS company looking to bring on board a Head of Sales to grow their revenue and drive existing strategies to success. They are a growing company who have increased their customer base from 50 to c.200 clients in 2 years.
The business prides itself on delivering against client expectations and operates in-house technical and help centre teams in order to support onboarding new customers – this has given them a significant advantage against their competitors in the market, with much improved service delivery and relationships with their user base.
Head of Sales – Key Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams throughout the company, as well as looking at building teams alongside company growth
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events in order to promote and encourage sales.
- Set and implement best practice marketing strategies, working closely with other key directors to develop the company.
- Assist with the design and implementation of new products and services for existing customers.
- Oversee subscription related sales for both B2B and B2C markets
Head of Sales – Experience Required:
- Recurring revenue model business, especially software/SaaS
- Marketing and Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills – Both client focused and in-house focused
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also working calmly under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the drive and determination to help a company grow and reach new markets. Someone who is self-sufficient and confident in communicating with an enthusiasm for team leadership would be a great fit for this role.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in Sales and Marketing, SAAS, B2B Sales & Marketing, B2C & Marketing working as a Head of Sales, Commercial Director, Business Development Director, Account Director, Sales Manager or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Sales opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.