Learning and Development Headhunters
£100k + package
Are you an ambitious individual who can help a rapidly expanding organisation launch into the UK market? Do you have a strong track record of consistently winning new business? Are you looking to make a lasting impression and continue to develop your career within a growing organisation? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director – Learning to join the team.
Sales Director - Our Client:
Our client is a leading learning software provider who are looking to launch their products in the UK market following their success on the continent. They work with a range of organisations, from SMEs to large multinationals, providing tools and services to help the business function. The organisation prides itself in working with their clients to provide tailored solutions, with easy-to-use systems and integrations. Due to continued expansion and growth across Europe, they are looking to bring on board an Enterprise Sales Director to drive sales within the UK.
Sales Director – The Role:
This individual will act as the face of the organisation and will be the first hire within sales for the UK arm of the business, joining a small team here. The role will focus on driving sales, bringing on board a range of small and large accounts. There is scope for the individual to build a team around themselves and in the long-term develop their role as the organisation continues to grow.
Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Generate leads and win new business through a consultative sales approach
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events in order to promote and encourage sales
- Set and implement, alongside the MD, the sales strategy and direction
- Work with clients and the product to develop bespoke solutions to their larger customers
Sales Director – Experience Required:
- Track record of large volumes of new business through a consultative sales approach
- Vast experience of selling software platforms with specific applications for businesses
- Sound knowledge/experience of engaging with internal and external senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the drive and determination to help a company grow and expand into a new territory.
You are likely to have experience within new business sales in a B2B environment previously, as a Head of Sales, Sales Director, Business Development Director, Head of Client Solutions, Commercial Director or Head of New business or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.