Avionics, Aero, and Defence Headhunters
£80,000 to £100,000
Do you have experience of working in a strategic role within a growing organisation? Are you able to identify and develop new opportunities to accelerate growth? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing business and play an integral part in its future success? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director – Defence to join the team.
Sales Director - Our Client:
Our client is a global organisation who develop and manufacture a range of products for the defence and related sectors. They provide purpose-built and reliable solutions, working with a range of clients across the board. With ambitious but achievable plans to accelerate growth over the next few years, they are looking to bring on board a Sales Director who can take the lead in growing their enviable client base and help expand them into new sectors. The role will sit on their management team, be the voice of the customer, and develop strategies to ensure the organisation runs as effectively as possible.
Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Utilise previous experience within the defence sector to generate new business and identify areas for rapid growth
- Develop competitive price models and construct effective business cases when required
- Manage complex sales campaigns and track sales KPIs
- Be the face of the organisation to the customer, attending events and industry conferences when required
Sales Director - Experience Required:
- Track record of winning new business and growing accounts within the defence sector
- Confidence in engaging with new clients, building relationships with multiple stakeholders across various levels
- Min. of 10 years technical experience with sales responsibilities
- Experience developing and working with other functions of the business to work on marketing copy, contracts, and customer technical specifications
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a lasting impact on an organisation and play a key part in their future growth. It will suit an ambitious individual with previous experience as Sales Director, Head of Sales, Regional Sales Director, Business Development Director, Head of Business Development or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.