Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team and support the running and performance of the digital marketing platform of a large wholesaler and distributor organisation. This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in digital marketing to join a business with drive, determination, and passion for what they do.
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a well-established online store, selling a range of entertainment products including merchandise, gaming accessories and home entertainment equipment. The organisation has strong sourcing links and a fantastic entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for new products and offerings. Due to continued growth, they are looking to bring on board a Digital Marketing Manager to head up digital marketing for their new division.
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager – The Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. You will play a key role in driving the growth of their online store’s performance. You will manage the creation, commissioning, and distribution of marketing content across the businesses’ paid and owned media channels in order to meet business objectives. You will take the lead on YouTube marketing, all SEO activity alongside managing all press and PR.
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of Digital Marketing Strategies
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including implementing and tracking all paid acquisition campaigns (PPC, Display, Email and Social Media), working with internal colleagues to ensure work is being delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- Develop effective user journeys and strategies for acquisition, conversion and retention
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website
- Project planning - developing detailed project plans and timelines, setting clear objectives, roles and responsibilities, etc
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting across all KPI’s
- Oversee social media channels- particularly YouTube
- Creation of marketing copy, landing pages and standard website pages and category content, including writing and editing content to maintain a consistent tone of voice in all digital marketing communications
- Become an expert user of Google AdWords, Email marketing system and social media ad management systems
- Engage with audiences on paid social media channels to get first-hand experience of customer needs and applying tone of voice guidelines
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager - Experience Required:
- You will have prior experience working in a digital marketing role within a B2C product orientated environment
The successful candidate is likely to have worked as a Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Head of Digital, Head of Marketing, Digital Manager, SEO Manager or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, then please complete and submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.