£80,000 to £100,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Director – Software to join the team.
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a leading HCM Software provider? Do you want to play a key part in driving operations and wider business strategy? Do you aspire to become an MD within the next 2 years?
Operations Director – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of HCM software predominately for use within the facilities management and hospitality sectors. They currently sit at £5M t/o with ambitious, but achievable, growth plans to exceed £15M t/o by the end of the decade through organic growth. With a new MD at the helm, they are looking to bring on board an Operations Director who will manage and led their operations function, work closely with the MD on wider business strategy and drive operational improvements. There is plenty of scope for progression and the short-term goal is that this individual will step up to MD in the next few years.
Operations Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure an efficient and effect operations function, driving operational improvements, training and support to the business
- Work closely with the MD to define the strategic direction of the wider business
- Introduce best practices and new methodologies to help drive the business forward and keep up to date with market trends
Operations Director - Experience Required:
- Sound knowledge and experience of software solutions, ideally licensed or SaaS based
- Experience (or knowledge) of P&amp;amp;amp;amp;L management
- Effective and adaptable leadership and communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years Director level experience in an operations focused role within the software industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join an organisation at the beginning of their accelerated growth. The role will suit someone who has ambitions to become MD and make an immediate impact on a business.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in the following roles: Head of Operations, Business Unit Manager, Operations Director, General Manager, Director of Technology or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Operations Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.