We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Headhunter to join our team.
Are you looking to work in a role with a broad set of responsibilities? Do you enjoy talking to people? Would you like to work with a mix of different businesses, in varied sectors, and on a wide range of roles?
If so, this recruitment role could be right up your street. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business which will allow you the time and provide you with all the training to excel in a career within recruitment.
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - About Us:
Elliot Marsh are part of the Exemplia Group, a fast-growing, international recruitment business that provide a range of recruitment services from advertising through to executive level headhunting, board advisory and RPO services. We provide our services to a wide variety of industries and sectors. We are an established, successful organisation with an enviable track-record for providing high calibre solutions. We are a company that is committed to developing people and investing in our people for the long term. Many of our staff have been with the business for a number of years.
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - The Role:
We are currently looking to expand our team with 3 new, high calibre Trainee Headhunters. Within this role you will get chance to work as an all-round talent partner and search consultant. You will work closely with senior members of the team to understand individual project requirements, helping to manage the recruitment process and to ultimately place candidates within new roles.
You’ll be given projects to work on from day one, identifying suitable candidates for our broad range of clients, working as a key component of the team internally to solve client problems and add value in a variety of client and candidate focused tasks. In the longer term we’re looking to develop your skillset, so you have a full understanding of the end-to-end recruitment cycle and can manage your own clients.
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - Key Responsibilities:
- Support the existing team in the delivery of recruitment projects
- Use proactive search, online networks, plus phone-based research to identify candidates
- Help to deliver business projects around service improvement
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - You:
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Engaging, energetic and a confident communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ideally you will have worked in an office environment gaining some work experience ideally on the telephone or similar
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - Benefits:
- A comprehensive private medical scheme
- Competitive contributions to your pension scheme
- Regular team lunches and after work drinks
- An annual incentive trip for the whole company based on overall targets being hit, pre-covid, these included all-expenses paid overseas trips to Portugal, Spain, Iceland and even a skiing trip to France
- We understand and fully support the importance of a strong work-life balance to ensure happy and healthy employees
- A fun and friendly office environment
- Plenty of opportunities for training and progression
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Graduate Trainee Headhunter opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.