Engineering Headhunters, Manufacturing Headhunters
£60,000 to £70,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Director to join the team.
Do you have experience of working in a strategic operations role with a focus on best practice and modernisation? Have you had exposure to working across, and with, HR and Finance functions? Are you looking to manage the operations for a business across multiple sites?
Operations Director – Our Client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider of structural and related products and services across the UK. They supply into a variety of industries including construction, hospitality, events, and civil engineering. With a focus on quality and innovation, our client has grown their customer base and are able to work on a range of projects, offering advice and support at all levels.
Operations Director – The Role:
They are looking for an Operations Director who will encourage innovation and modernisation within the company, leading on the implementation of new procedures to improve business operations and productivity where required. Ideally, they are looking for someone with experience with dealing with HR matters, alongside working in a multi-site environment.
Operations Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead day to day operations of allocated departments
- Develop and implement best practices, including establishing KPIs and promoting a productive working culture
- Oversee all reports – ensuring they are up to date and in line with all procedures in place
- Assist in setting financial targets and management of company budgets
- Communicate effectively with all teams, providing leadership and advice when necessary
Operations Director – Experience Required:
- Previous experience in Operations Management on a senior level is essential
- Knowledge of HR and finance procedures
- Experience managing operations across multiple sites or locations
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Preferably an MBA or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a lasting impact on a consistently growing and thriving company. If you are someone who is determined and thrives in taking ownership of their work, this opportunity would suit you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience as an Operation Manager, Director of Operations, Business Unit Manager, Operations Director, Senior Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Regional Operations Manager or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Operations Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.