£50,000 to £60,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Production and Works Director – Metal Manufacturing to join the team.
Are you an independent, focused individual who is looking to make a lasting impact on a constantly developing business? Do you have a keen eye for detail, and look for ways to implement new practices and technologies that lay the groundworks for future development? Are you looking to drive a market leading manufacturing business?
Production and Works Director – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of metal products and associated services with extensive experience in the field. They have a long history and are financially secure. This is a £12m business with 100 employees and they have worked with industry changing clients across a range of sectors.
This role will come with extensive autonomy to implement best practices and help shape the business as you see fit. The role will sit on their SMT and play an integral part in its future growth.
Production and Works Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement modern technologies and methodologies
- Develop strategies to assist in wider business growth, covering sales, customer service, product, and operations
- Ensure targets, KPIs, and compliance standards are met, liaising with other teams within the business to ensure resources are available for any teams that require improvements
Production and Works Director - Experience Required:
-Sound knowledge and experience of production and manufacturing processes within a specialist manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of managing teams, creating an engaging work environment, and providing training where necessary
- “Outside the Box” thinking, with the ability to recognise modern trends and design ways to implement positive changes into the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on a consistently growing business. If you are an individual who thrives on enterprising work this is a perfect opportunity for you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in the following: Production Director, Manufacturing Director, Technical Director, Works Director, Head of Technical or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Production and Works Director opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest we are unable to respond directly to every applicant.