Learning and Development Headhunters
£50,000 to £60,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager – HR Training to join the team.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and assist in their business development? Are you an individual who thrives on creative thinking within their role, with the ability to work autonomously and take control of their own work?
Regional Sales Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a service provider of HR training with a massive growth model that has continued to see them develop since their inception. After only commencing business in 2014, already our client has a revenue of over £7m, and they are looking to continue this growth by bringing in additional new business.
Regional Sales Manager – The Role:
They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to push B2B sales and encourage business growth. Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who can communicate in an effective manner, both internally and externally on multiple levels, from colleagues and team members in-house, to C-suite individuals in potential client businesses.
Regional Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients on a C-suite and executive level, with the ability and confidence to work and communicate with stakeholders and decision-making level individuals to complete sales.
- Provide sales teams with new strategies and ideas that effectively engages clients and closes sales consistently
- Represent the business through sales, but also through conferences, trade fairs, and networking events where potential client relationships can be formed.
- Help the business in general business development, bringing in new clients and revenue that helps the business grow
Regional Sales Manager - Experience Required:
- Marketing and Sales experience
- Creative thinking – ability to think ‘outside the box’ in engaging and acquiring new clients that supports business development
- Enthusiasm in one’s role, with the drive to provide strategies and encouragement to team members that will drive sales forward
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with C-suite level executives in order to close sales and maintain accounts
- Previous experience in B2B sales essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next opportunity in their sales career. Someone who is looking for an autonomous role with the opportunity to provide a lasting and meaningful impact in a rapidly growing company would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
You are likely to have previous experience in/as Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Growth Manager, Client Principal, Client Manager, New Business Acquirer or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Regional Sales Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.