Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager – FM Services to join the team.
Are you an independent, sales driven individual looking for the next step in their career? Are you looking for an opportunity to travel and meet new people, whilst simultaneously helping a growing business develop?
Sales Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing provider of soft facility services to a wide array of business across the country. With no preference on the type of business they work with, our client has managed to network with a wide selection of industries, gaining knowledge and experience in offering services on a wider scale than other soft facilities service providers.
Sales Manager – The Role:
With a recent change in ownership, our client has been given the opportunity to expand internally, opening up the doors for a new sales manager to come in and assist the business in reaching new markets. They are looking for someone who is happy to travel and network in a number of industries in order to bring new business to the company. Ideally, they want someone with strong communication skills and enthusiasm for dealing with new clients and building on relationships.
Sales Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead Sales on a national basis, travelling to meet clients as and when required in order to build relationships and secure contracts
- Represent the business at any networking events, delivering tailored pitches to best secure sales
- Liaise with clients on a C Suite and executive level, with the ability and confidence to work and communicate with stakeholders and decision-making level individuals
- Oversee and implement new marketing strategies, including managing social media, in order to secure new clients and widen exposure to new markets
Sales Manager – Experience Required:
- Marketing and Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with C suite level executives in order to close sales and maintain accounts.
- Ability to oversee multiple sales at one time, effectively managing workload and figures
- Ability to work autonomously, taking responsibility for all work carried out
- A driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their sales career to develop and meet a wide collection of individuals in various markets. If you are someone who enjoys independent work, with the chance to see how your work has directly impacted a growing business, this role is perfect for you.
You are likely to have previous experience in/as Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Growth Manager, Client Principal, Client Manager, Sales Director, Account Manager, Account Director
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.