Learning and Development Headhunters
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager – Learning and Development to join the team.
Are you a determined individual looking for an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on a rapidly growing business? Do you have experience in sales, with the drive and ability to think outside the box in order to encourage business development?
Sales Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing provider of Learning and Development programmes and strategies for numerous businesses on a global scale. With a generalist approach, they have experience and expertise in numerous sectors ranging from e commerce sites to public transport, to hospitality. Our client has seen growth in both revenue and staff numbers, with a 500% employee growth in just 5 years, and are showing no signs of slowing down.
Sales Manager – The Role:
Our client is looking for someone to come on board and assist them in their growth by expanding their reach to new clients. Ideally, they want somebody who can think creatively to engage potential new clients, securing sales and contracts that allows the company to carry out more work.
Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead Sales and relevant Sales Teams in acquiring new business and helping business development
- Think creatively in acquiring new clients, and acting on new strategies that will assist in business development
- Liaise with clients on a C Suite and executive level, with the ability and confidence to work and communicate with stakeholders and decision-making level individuals to complete sales
Sales Manager – Experience Required:
- Marketing and Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with C suite level executives in order to close sales and maintain accounts
- Ability to oversee multiple sales at one time, effectively managing workload and figures
- Ability to work autonomously, taking responsibility for all work carried out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the drive to help a growing company build on its client base. With the chance to work completely autonomously and take charge of your own work, this is a role where individuals can see and take pride in the impact their work has on business development.
You are likely to have previous experience in/as Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Growth Manager, Client Principal, Client Manager, or New Business Acquirer.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.