• Construction Headhunters, Engineering Headhunters, Materials and Scientific Headhunters
  • £35,000 - 40,000 per annum basic salary PLUS uncapped bonus (on target earnings OTE 40K) + Car, Pension Scheme, Laptop, Mobile, Home Office Equipment)
  • North West
  • Permanent
  • Full-time

Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Sales Manager - Electrical Enclosures/Junction Boxes/Customization/Assembly to join the team.

Electrical Sales Manager - the Company

Our client are a long-established manufacturer of Electrical Enclosures who have become a major force in the Electrical Enclosure and accessory marketplace, with an enviable range of Electrical Enclosures and associated products.

They have a proven track record of design and new product innovation and have built a reputation of honesty, quality, reliability, and service with clients across the UK.

Electrical Sales Manager – The Role:

This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation, with a first-class reputation for quality and service.

As Electrical Sales Manager you will cover the Northwest/Midlands territory area, selling a vast range of Electrical Enclosures/junction boxes, associated products and add on value to Enclosures into mainly the OEM market, Electrical Wholesalers and Contractors. Our client pride ourselves in building long- term relationships and the primary focus of the role will be on developing new business along with continuing to service existing accounts.

The position will require you to focus around 70% of your attention on generating new business and the remaining 30% spent managing and developing existing accounts.

Please note this role will involve staying away from home.

Electrical Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:

- Promoting and selling an extensive range of Electrical Enclosures/Junction Boxes, associated accessories and add on value to wide and diverse market sectors
- Traveling throughout assigned territory to promote and sell products/services
- Generating required quotations and answering technical questions
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within assigned territory to purchase company products and services
- Analysing sales data to determine the most effective sales techniques
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory

Electrical Sales Manager – Experience Required:

- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a successful and proven track record in sales within the Electrical Enclosure or associated electrical consumable marketplace
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience working in sales for the OEM market
- The candidate will be a solution led salesperson with a technical bias allowing them to give advice to clients
- Key will be experience of selling to OEM, Electrical Wholesalers and Contractors
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver on potential new business opportunities and develop existing business through current accounts
- Consumable market experience
- Ability to identify add on value/concept solution sale

In return you will be given full support and the autonomy to succeed.

Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.

To submit your CV for this exciting Electrical Sales Manager opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.

NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.





"I have no hesitation in recommending Elliot Marsh as an expert recruiter that identifies the best staff"

"It is very refreshing that we can rely on a specialist sector recruiter to identify the right people suitable to help our business grow."

"Having worked with Elliot Marsh for in excess of 5 years I have found them to be a consistent, highly committed, professional and motivated recruitment company."

"We were delighted with the whole process and we felt comfortable in the knowledge we were appointing from the very best available talent. We will certainly be using Elliot Marsh Ltd in the future."