£80,000 to £100,000
Do you have experience working within a fast-paced environment? Do you take a hands-on approach to business operations management across a number of offices? Are you looking for an opportunity to take the lead on ensuring efficient internal and external operations to help drive further growth?
Head of Operations – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of services in the FinTech industry and have been rapidly expanding over the past couple of years. They offer pay-in and pay-out services for businesses across the globe, winning numerous awards and continuously looking to develop their services and solutions.
Head of Operations – The Role:
They are looking for someone to come in as a Head of Operations to head up their Delivery &amp;amp; Change function. This is someone who can provide the business with leadership and direction, having a holistic view over operations across all departments. Ideally, our client is looking for an individual with the creativity and drive to help transform their business in house with a newfound efficiency.
Head of Operations - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to the business with new operational strategies, having a broad overview of all aspects of the business in an operational viewpoint
- Strategize new business plans to improve business operations in house, setting up policies and best business practices for the business as a whole
- Work closely with compliance, ensuring there is a consistent approach to operations delivery on a global scale
- Maintain senior management across numerous departments, including IT, Facilities, HR, Compliance, Customer Service, and Product Development
- Provide training and resources to departments when required
Head of Operations - Experience Required:
- Proven track record of Operations Leadership on a senior level
- Manage high performance teams in a business operations environment
- Be able to lead and effectively communicate across departments
- Operate on a multi-regional environment
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects at once
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in fast paced environments; with the ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines. If you are looking for the next step in your career or have extensive experience in operations management with a focus on company development, this opportunity is perfect for you.
You are likely to have previous experience in Operations Director, Operations Manager, Business Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Operations Supervisor, Strategy and Operations leader, General Manager of Operations or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Operations opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.