Engineering Headhunters, Energy, Oil and Gas Headhunters
£60,000 + package
Do you have experience of working in an autonomous engineering role within a revolutionising business? Are you looking for a hands-on opportunity to work with a leading Industry 4.0 business? If so, our client could have the perfect and exciting opportunity for you as a Hardware Engineer – Substation Controls to join their team.
Hardware Engineer – The Role:
Our client is the leading independent system integrator for control, automation, and operational intelligence systems for a wide array of industrial markets across the UK. They are looking to bring onboard a Hardware Engineer to perform all aspects of implementation of Substation Control Systems (SCS) for their clients. Someone who is interested in a hands-on role, with the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of a project, will be a good fit for this opportunity.
Hardware Engineer – Key Responsibilities:
- Produce system designs and schematics based on information given by customers
- Interpret and fulfil customer requests through data and specifications
- Create and modify system drawings and schematics
- Assist in Site acceptance testing and visits for the purpose of surveying and installation
Hardware Engineer – Experience Required:
- Experience of Substation Secondary Systems (either Protection and Control or Control only)
- Experience designing and testing system schematics
- Experience commissioning Control Systems
- Customer communication skills
- Educated to HND level in Electrical Engineering discipline, or demonstrable experience
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines in an effective manner
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who loves a hands-on approach to their work and wants to be involved in all aspects of a project. If you can work well in a team and want to develop on your skills and knowledge in the Substation Control Systems area, this opportunity will suit you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience working as a Hardware Engineer, Project Engineer, Controls Engineer, Substation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Test Engineer, Substation Control Engineer, Protection Engineer or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Hardware Engineer opportunity, please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.