Learning and Development Headhunters
£65,000 + package
Do you have experience of working in a strategic client-based role within a growing business? Are you able to create and implement best solution and consultative selling practices? Are you comfortable selling into SMEs and Blue-Chips and building relationships? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
Business Development Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a leading learning business that provides a range of remote and onsite training services into a range of customers across Retail, Automotive, Industry and Central Government (amongst others). The business has grown rapidly and now has a turnover of c.£50M, with typical contracts ranging in value anywhere from £100K-£500K per annum. The organisation has a stellar client list and is now looking to hire a solution orientated Business Development Manager in order to further drive growth of the business.
Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Prospect new opportunities, working with dedicated resource to identify potential clients and expand on needs and requirements
- Manage client relationships via digital or F2F meetings
- Provide client solutions and look to sell bespoke solutions
Business Development Manager – Experience Required:
- Confidence in engaging with new clients, building relationships with multiple stakeholders across various levels
- Experience in solution/consultative selling of a service, and ability to manage a sales process from beginning to end
- Experience in leading campaigns, by events, roundtables, mail, and other means to engage key target prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an honest, ethical, and hardworking attitude with a passion for providing consultative client solutions.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Director Sales Engineer, Client Director. Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, New Business Manager, Sales Manager, Client Principal or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please complete and submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.