£60,000 + package
Do you have experience of working in a strategic client-based role within a growing business? Are you able to create and implement best solution and consultative selling practices? Are you looking to join a fast-paced business in the FinTech arena? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
Our client is a rapidly growing FinTech/Payments business that has a burgeoning list of clients across multiple different verticals. Due to recent growth, the business is now looking to hire a Business Development Manager to convert a number of enquiries coming into the organisation. The business currently has a turnover of c.£80M per annum and headcount has grown from c.120 to 230 within the last 2 years. The business has a fantastic array of client led solutions and currently deals with a range of SME and Blue-Chip brands.
Business Development Manager – FinTech/Payments – Key Responsibilities:
- Engage with existing clients and drive communications for potential new clients in an effective manner
- Proactively drive new business activity, looking where possible to convert suitable prospects into clients
- Act as an outward facing face/ambassador for the organisation
- Ability to train, coach and mentor staff
Business Development Manager – FinTech/Payments – Experience Required:
- Confidence in engaging with new clients, building relationships with multiple stakeholders across various levels
- Experience in solution/consultative selling of a service, and ability to manage a sales process from beginning to end
- Experience in leading campaigns, by events, roundtables, mail, and other means to engage key target prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an honest, ethical, and hardworking attitude with a passion for learning more about technology and encouraging new industries to do the same.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Client Consultant, Sales Engineer, Client Director. Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Account Supervisor, Sales Manager, Client Principal or similar
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager – FinTech/Payments opportunity, please complete and submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.