£70,000 + Package
Do you have experience of working in a strategic client-based role within a growing business? Are you able to create and implement best solution and consultative selling practices? Are you looking to join a fast-paced business in a senior, autonomous capacity? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a National Business Development Manager to join the team.
National Business Development Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a well-established provider of SAAS solutions and is now looking to hire a National Business Development Manager to help the company grow and reach new clients. Their business is rapidly growing, building up growth by 40% YOY for 7 years (Turnover now stands at c.£30M). Their innovation and creativity in the SAAS market, allied with strong technical capabilities has enabled the business to grow an enviable client base across a number of market verticals with a number of desirable and recognisable brands.
National Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Engage with new prospects and drive communications for potential clients in an effective manner
- Drive new business activity for your given territory/vertical
- Be able to sell in a consultative/solution-based manner and be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Be able to drive new ways of working and be able to work in an autonomous environment
National Business Development Manager – Experience Required:
- Confidence in engaging with new clients, building relationships with multiple stakeholders across various levels
- Experience in solution /consultative selling of a service, and ability to manage a sales process from beginning to end
- Experience in leading campaigns, by events, roundtables, mail, and other means to engage key target prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an honest, ethical, and hardworking attitude with a passion for learning more about technology and encouraging new industries to do the same.
The ideal candidate is likely to have previous experience in Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Client Consultant, Sales Engineer, Client Director. Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Account Supervisor, Sales Manager, Client Principal or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting National Business Development Manager opportunity, please complete and submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.