Retail Headhunters, Technology Headhunters
£55,000 + Package
Do you have experience of working in a B2C Ecommerce environment? Are you a creative individual looking for a chance to help a business grow? Are you looking to join an innovative business in a senior marketing role? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail to join the team.
Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail – The Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing online retailer that sells a range of B2C products (clothing, stationery, consumer electronics etc.). The business has grown rapidly over the last 5 years and now stands at c.£50M turnover.
Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail – The Role:
The organisation is looking to bring its Ecommerce/Digital Marketing function back in house having used Agencies/outsourced partners for a number of years and will be looking for this person to take full responsibility for the marketing function and report directly into the Board of Directors. You will be given a budget to spend and be encouraged to think creatively in order to boost the organisation’s web presence and brand awareness.
Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail – Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and conceptualise key strategies in advertising and marketing for the business
- Oversee social media channels, engaging with consumers to get first-hand experience of customer needs
- Oversee and grow the marketing department from within the business, researching new technologies and marketing strategies
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and any client events
Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail – Experience Needed:
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Experience in working within an Ecommerce environment
- Confident in different forms of digital marketing such as social media
- Confident in one’s ability to manage and oversee marketing projects from conception to implementation
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box to deliver on campaign results
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a head marketing role and help a business take their next step in the online retail space.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Marketing Operations Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Ecommerce Digital Strategist, SEO Manager, SEO Analyst, Marketing Manager, Social Media Coordinator, or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Manager - Ecommerce/Online Retail opportunity, please complete and submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.