£50,000 to £55,000
Are you looking to establish a new dispatch function from scratch, taking the lead on everything operations? Do you have experience implementing new operational processes and procedures to deal with c1000 daily orders? Are you looking for a role where you can have an immediate impact on the continued growth of an organisation?
Operations Manager - About the company:
Our client is a well-established wholesaler and distributor of home electronics and entertainment products who are looking to establish a new arm to their business. The organisation has excellent sourcing links, a strong reputation amongst its customers and a huge entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for new products and ways to expand their reach. Over the past few years, the organisation has grown at a rapid rate and due to demand and further appetite for growth from the Directors, they are looking to establish a direct-to-consumer channel to expand their customer base.
Operations Manager – The Role:
The Operations Manager will play a vital role in establishing their operations from a standing start, including all processes and procedures, for their new Ecommerce function. It is expected that they will be dispatching over 1000+ orders per day and this role will ensure the infrastructure behind it is capable of handling that volume. It will manage the warehouse team, setting clear direction and strategy for the short, medium, and long-term future of the division, alongside management of their Ecommerce platform. The role will report directly into the Directors and will be expected to provide weekly reporting on agreed KPIs and progress.
Operations Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the Ecommerce division’s performance and operations
- Establish, manage, and monitor the warehouse team to ensure an efficient dispatch process
- Work and support other areas of the business, providing options and input into operational efficiencies
- Work with both office and warehouse-based staff on the implementation of new systems, procedures, and best practice of the whole end to end Ecommerce process
Operations Manager - Experience Required:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Ecommerce environment
- Experience working with Shopify, Storefeeder or any other Ecommerce platforms
- Ability to implement operational processes from scratch to deliver the successful dispatch of 1000+ daily orders
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to manage cross-functional teams
The successful candidate is likely to have prior experience working in an operations manager role within an E-commerce/B2C environment. You may have worked as an Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Head of Distribution, Distribution Manager, Logistics Manager or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Operations Manager opportunity, then please submit the Apply for this Opportunity form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.