Catering, Hospitality and Leisure Headhunters, Legal Headhunters, Retail Headhunters
£130,000 to £140,000
If you have experience working in complex organisations within the FMCG sector and are looking to have a direct impact on future success, then our client could have the perfect opportunity for you. ?
Company Secretary - About the client:
Our client is a leading supplier of Food and Beverage products (and related items) to international customers, operating a number of units across the world. They have numerous accreditations for providing sustainable and responsible management, alongside a strong commitment to furthering Research and Development. In order to improve interactions across the group, they are looking to bring onboard a Company Secretary in a new role for the organisation.
Company Secretary – About the role:
The Company Secretary will take the lead on the restructure of the organisation, helping guide the board through the process. It will liaise with senior stakeholders within the business, providing options and solutions in line with the strategic goals and objectives of the business. It will work across multiple jurisdictions so previous experience of working internationally or sound knowledge of how different boards operate is essential.
Company Secretary – Key Responsibilities:
- Provide solutions and options to the restructuring of the organisation as a whole, as well as to its individual business units
- Act as the lead on corporate governance for the organisation
- Work across various jurisdictions, providing input and advice on how and why different boards operate in such a way
Company Secretary – Experience Required:
- Previous experience working as a Company Secretary within a complex international company structure
- Sound knowledge and understanding of how boards operate across a range of locations
- Track record of negotiating (or understanding of) shareholder agreements and related governance
- Proven experience of advising at a strategic level, able to provide input on a range of complex governance and legal issues
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously for an international organisation within the FMCG sector. You may have worked previously as a Company Secretary, Deputy Company Secretary, Assistant Company Secretary or similar.
For further information on this exciting Company Secretary opportunity, please complete the &quot;Apply for this Opportunity&quot; form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.