Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Headhunters, Retail Headhunters
£30,000 to £40,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager - International Distribution to join their team based in the South West. Do you have experience establishing international distribution networks? Do you aspire to lead a business through its next phase of growth as it looks to expand internationally? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Sales Manager –– About our Client:
Our client is a well-established and growing business that sells a range of health and beauty products through UK retailers and their own online store. They work closely with suppliers and customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Due to the popularity of the business and ambition to further grow, it is now seeking a Sales Manager who will play a key part in setting up distribution networks overseas alongside assisting with the day to day business operations.
Sales Manager– About the Role:
The Sales Manager will work closely with the sales team to help set up new distribution networks overseas as they look to expand their geographic reach. The role will also deputise for the Managing Director overseeing all staff, operations and budgets. This is a key role as part of succession planning for the business as the MD looks to take a step away in 18 months’ time. In the meantime, the role will play a key part in driving future growth, setting strategic plans and working with the organisation’s partners overseas. You will be responsible for a small team, overseeing their professional development. You will also be expected to collaborate with the teams and heads of departments to analyse the market, improve brand recognition and ensure efficient operations.
Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the growth of the organisation through international distribution
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business
- Contribute towards the preparation and organisation of trade show stands
- Prepare and provide regular reports on performance
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Maximise performance of existing accounts as well as developing new relationships with wholesalers/retailers/distributors
Sales Manager – Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience as a senior manager or similar, with knowledge of a range of business functions
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of producing reports and highlighting trends
- Sound understanding/knowledge of the cosmetic world
Applicants who have worked as a Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Commercial Manager or similar within an e-commerce, multichannel environment or distribution environment before within the health and beauty, cosmetics or similar industries are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Sales Manager – International Distribution opportunity, then please submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.