Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Headhunters, Retail Headhunters
£30,000 to £40,000
Are you looking to join a successful and growing business? Do you have experience working within the health and beauty sector? Do you aspire to lead a business through its next phase of growth as it looks to expand internationally? Are you a confident communicator in both English and Italian?
Deputy Manager – Italian Speaking – About the Company:
Our client is a well-established and growing business that sells a range of health and beauty products through retailers alongside their own online store. They work closely with suppliers and customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Due to the popularity of the business, it is now seeking a Deputy Manager who will lead the day-to-day operations working alongside the General Manager and play a key part in its future growth as they look to expand internationally. The organisation has partners in Italy so there is a need for the individual to be able to converse in Italian.
Deputy Manager – Italian Speaking – About The Role:
The Deputy Manager will oversee all staff, operations, and budgets of the business unit, alongside providing strategic input into business strategy moving forwards. This is a key role for the organisation as it is part of the company’s succession planning as the GM looks to take a step away in 18 months’ time. In the meantime, you will be working alongside them in setting plans and targets in line with the company’s vision to expand and drive continued growth, working closely with their Italian partners.
You will be responsible for a team of 10 staff, overseeing their professional development. You will also be expected to collaborate with the teams and heads of departments to analyse the market, improve brand recognition and ensure efficient operations.
Deputy Manager – Italian Speaking – Key Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business
- Maximise sustainability by setting new policies and processes
- Contribute towards the preparation and organisation of trade show stands
- Prepare and provide regular reports on performance
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Maximise performance of existing accounts as well as developing new relationships with wholesalers/retailers
Deputy Manager – Italian Speaking – Skills and Experience:
- An ability to speak and write Italian is vital
- 3 years’ experience as a Deputy/General Manager or similar, with knowledge of a range of business functions
- Experience preparing for and organising stands at national and international trade shows
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of producing reports and highlighting trends
- Sound understanding/knowledge of the cosmetic world
Applicants who have previously worked as a General Manager, Deputy Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Commercial Manager or similar within an e-commerce or multichannel environment and within the health and beauty or cosmetics industry are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Deputy Manager – Italian Speaking opportunity, then please submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.