Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - About our client:
Our client is a well-established distributor of home and electronic products, selling to market through a number of different channels. The organisation has excellent sourcing links, a strong reputation amongst its customers and a really entrepreneurial spirit. The organisation has a turnover in the £60M range and over 100 staff – the business has grown by over 50% in the last 5 years.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – About the role:
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and play a key role in driving growth of the organisations B2C channel. You will manage the creation, commissioning and distribution of marketing content across the businesses paid and owner media channels (PPC, Display, SEO, Email and Paid Social Media) in order to meet business objectives.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including implementing and tracking all paid acquisition campaigns (PPC, Display, Email and Social Media), working with internal colleagues to ensure work is being delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- Develop effective user journeys and strategies for acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reporting across all KPI’s
- Oversee social media channels
- Creation of marketing copy, landing pages and standard website pages and category content, including writing and editing content to maintain a consistent tone of voice in all digital marketing communications
- Become an expert user of Google AdWords, Email marketing system and social media ad management systems
- Engage with audiences on paid social media channels to get first-hand experience of customer needs and applying tone of voice guidelines
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Experience Required:
- You will have prior experience work in a digital marketing role within a B2C product orientated environment
- You will have worked as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Head of Digital, Head of Marketing, Digital Manager, SEO Manager or similar
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, then please complete and submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.