Technology Headhunters, FinTech Headhunters
£25,000 to £40,000
About our client: Software Developer - FinTech
Our client is a leading global player in the FinTech industry has an exciting new opportunity for a Software Developer to join their team! With ambitious growth targets and a major investment strategy, this role will be critical to helping them achieve their plans.
About the role: Software Developer – FinTech
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Omnichannel payment businesses as a Software Developer. You will be vital in developing financial payment systems fit for purpose and ensuring that overall projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities: Software Developer – FinTech
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To write clean and healthy structured code
- To be aware of the latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks.
- Review and utilise industry standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner.
- Assist the technical leader to calculate work estimates
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices
- Carry out instructions given by your line manager
- Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities
Key Criteria: Software Developer - FinTech
- Good product knowledge
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about Software Development
- A significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
Technical Requirements: Software Developer - FinTech
- Knowledge and experience of the Python programming language
- Knowledge of programming languages and methodologies
- Understanding of security standards
- Background in technology and knowledge of the Payment Business Industry
- Knowledge of technology-based products and services
- Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Sales force, DMS, data handling, record keeping
Key Benefits: Software Developer - FinTech
- Progression Opportunity
- Good work / life balance
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Flexible working including remote working.
- Life assurance policy
- Social Events and Team building
- Health and wellbeing sessions
To submit your CV for this exciting Software Developer opportunity, please complete and submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.