Technology Headhunters, FinTech Headhunters
Python Software Developer - FinTech: About our client:
Our client is a leading Global Fin-tech business, who is at the cutting edge in the Financial Technology space, particularly within the payments arena. They are led by an ambitious management team who have a genuine hunger to grow further over the next couple of years.They are continually looking at investing in new product development to ensure they stay at the forefront of the market and their competitors. This role will be key to helping them maintain their competitive edge.
Python Software Developer - FinTech: The role:
You will be vital in developing financial payment systems fit for purpose. You will also be providing business requirement solutions and delivering projects on time and within budget. The position will carry autonomy within defined parameters, and the post-holder will be encouraged to take responsibility for decision-making within the strategic plan framework.
Python Software Developer – FinTech: Responsibilities:
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To write clean and healthy structured code
- To be aware of latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks
- Review and utilise industry standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner
- Assist the technical leader to calculate work estimates
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices
- Carry out instructions given by your line manager
- Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities
Python Software Developer - FinTech: Technical Requirement:
- Knowledge and experience of the Python programming language
- Knowledge of programming languages and methodologies
- Understanding of security standards
- Background in technology and knowledge of the Payment Business Industry
- Knowledge of technology-based products and services
- Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Sales force, DMS, data handling, record keeping
Python Software Developer - FinTech: Criteria:
- Good product knowledge
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about Software Development
- A significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
Python Software Developer – FinTech: Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Progression Opportunity
- Good work / life balance
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Flexible working including remote working.
- Life assurance policy
- Social Events and Team building
- Health and wellbeing sessions
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the future of an expanding company, offering the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and have huge influence over their technical future. You will be joining one of the fastest growing omnichannel payments businesses in the UK to be a key member of the development team.
The role is based out of the Bangor office, but the role does require the occasional travel to other offices (London and Malta).
To submit your application for this exciting Python Software Developer opportunity, please complete and submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.