Retail Headhunters, Technology Headhunters
About the company: Operations Manager - B2C E-Commerce
Our client is a well-established distributor of home, electronic and entertainment products, selling to market through a number of different channels. The organisation has excellent sourcing links, a strong reputation amongst its customers and a great entrepreneurial spirit. The organisation has a turnover of c£50M and over 100 staff – the business has grown by over 50% in the last 5 years. They are looking to continue to drive growth by establishing a direct-to-consumer channel.
About the role: Operations Manager - B2C E-Commerce
The Operations Manager will report directly to the directors, playing a key role in the performance and operations of their E-commerce channel. You will manage the warehouse team, setting clear direction and strategy for the short, medium and long term future of the E-commerce department, alongside providing weekly reporting on agreed KPIs and Google Analytics.
Key Responsibilities: Operations Manager - B2C E-Commerce
- Assume responsibility for the online store logistical performance and operations, looking to drive continuous improvements and address any issues
- Manage and monitor the warehouse team ensuring an efficient dispatch process
- Generate, review and present operational and financial reporting on the E-commerce channel to the directors
- Work and support other areas of the business, such as the Inventory team and Finance to ensure smooth and efficient performance of the department
- Work with both office and warehouse staff on implementing new systems, procedures and best practices relating to the entire process of when an order is received to it being dispatched
Experienced Required: Operations Manager - B2C E-Commerce
- Minimum of 4 years experience in E-commerce, with at least 2 years in a senior position
- Experience working with Shopify, Storefeeder or other similar E-commerce platforms
- Sound understanding of end-to-end E-commerce operations, including working within a distribution centre
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Experience of driving continuous improvement, both operationally and financially
You will have prior experience working in an operations manager role within an E-commerce environment. You will have worked as a Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Head of Distribution, Distribution Manager or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Operations Manager opportunity, then please complete and submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.