Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking Headteacher to lead their private education institution. It is fully privately funded and covers pupils aged 11-19. The ethos of the school is very much about striving to make a difference to the lives of its students, ensuring they have the right building blocks for future success. They provide a good mix of academic and non-academic educational opportunities and pride themselves in tailoring educational programmes to fit individual student needs and abilities.
The school board is seeking to appoint a Headteacher who will:
- Be an exceptional, inspiring and motivating leader, committed to excellence and thrives in rising to new challenges.
- Excellent team working ethic, enabling the empowerment of individuals, encouraging knowledge share and embedding a continuous learning environment at every level.
- Develop a creative and multi-optional curriculum which will ensure a tailored educational programme for students of all abilities, interests and aptitudes.
- Excel at strategic thinking, developing a 5 year strategic plan on how the school will deliver for its students as well as its wider community and stakeholders.
- Be passionate about realising children's potential, maintaining our ethos where students feel they can make real, value-added progress in a dynamic, happy and supportive environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with an ability to engage and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels .
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in leading educational programmes, preferably with a background within the private education sector already. A competitive benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. Given the nature of this role, the candidate will be expected to agree to a DBS check prior to employment.